CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

A Craft: Patriotic Wreath


This was a very easy wreath that I made using balloons in red, white and blue.  I wanted something for Memorial Day Weekend which would also work for 4th of July.  I re-used a foam wreath form that I had from a previous wreath and I bought 12 inch round balloons in the three colors.  I ended up using approximately 250 balloons for the whole project.  I attatched them to the form with floral pins.  I bought mine very cheaply at Wal-mart and they are in the crafting area of the store.  The entire project took less than an hour to make and I love how it turned out. 
Have a Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. It's really cute and it looks great on your red door!

    ReplyDelete