CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Product


Everyone that knows me well, knows that I have a thing about germs.  I have hand sanitizer in every purse, desk drawer, vehicle and bathroom.  I  have always been this way and I doubt anyone can change me now.  Even as a little girl, I hated for my hands to be dirty.  This obsession runs over into my dental hygiene as well so I was more than excited when I came across this product at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  Although I have envied the dental systems that sanitize your toothbrush daily, I didn't see the need to shell out $150 for the priviledge.  This product, the steripod, fits right over any toothbrush and can even travel with you in a bag or purse.  They last for 3 months at a time and they come in a two pack.  They work like a regular toothbrush holder but they also contain a compound which protects your brush from airborne contamination and let's face it, who wants that on their toothbrush?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment