CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Easiest Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge

In honor of National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day, I decided I would post a recipe for peanut butter fudge.  It's easy, it's quick and if you like peanut butter, it's good.  I am not a peanut butter fan which is why I cook a lot of desserts with peanut butter in them.  That ensures that I don't eat them.  How's that for backward?  My family tells me that it is good though, really good.  This time I decided to add some chocolate (although jelly might work too) and so just before I poured it into the pan, I added about 1/4 cup of chips and then once I poured it, I added some on top for the chipped look.  Start to finish, this takes about 5 minutes and I always have the ingredients on hand. 

The Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge
2 cups of sugar
1/2 cup of milk
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup of peanut butter (I actually used chunky in this recipe because that's what I had)

Put the sugar and milk in a pan and bring it to a boil  Boil for 2 1/2 minutes.  Remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla.  Stir until mixed well.  Pour the mixture into a greased pan and let it cool.  You can put it in the fridge to help it set quickly.  Cut and serve.

Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: