CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Paige in Pictures

Paige in the Bluebonnets

I hope everyone is happy that it is finally Friday. What a week! I would like to think that we will be relaxing all weekend but instead, we will be spending our time shopping for prom dresses for Brooke. Please say a small prayer on my behalf. We did a little shopping for a dress last weekend and I was woefully unprepared for the dressing room of prom dress establishments. They have no circulating air, they are the size of a stamp and there are three to four female friends per potential prom dress client. That doesn't even count the mounds of satin, sequins, and shrills of excitement. It's a lot to take in especially when I realized that I may have to repeat the process next year. I should have taken pictures of the dresses from last weekend but it was all a little too much. This time I will be prepared.

I was going through pictures the other day and decided I would pick my favorite pictures of each of the girls so today is Paige's day. Happy Friday everyone!

Paige at Fossil Rim Wildlife Park with a Giraffe

Paige and the Snow

Paige at Beavers Bend in the Lake

Paige in Hot Springs, Arkansas pointing to an amusement park below

Paige at the Science Museum in Dallas

Indian Paint Brush in the Spring

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful. I like the picture from Hot Springs...it looks like she's cracking a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was cracking a joke at the time. She wanted to know why we were at the top of the tower overlooking Hot Springs rather than at the amusement park below. I think her words were, "We're up here and all along there was an amusement park in town?"

    ReplyDelete