CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

What Mom's Do When Their Babies Are Away

My oldest daughter left today for a trip to France.  She will be in Paris, Normandy and other French locations for the next ten days.  Meanwhile, her slightly neurotic and anxious Mom will be saying an extra prayer that she stays safe and has fun experiencing another country and culture.  She is a mature young woman so my tendencies have nothing to do with her actions.  So, I have vowed that starting tomorrow, I will not worry, I will follow along in her adventure.  Tonight, however, I am left to ponder where my oldest girl is in the world and as of right now, she is 33,000 feet over Montreal, Canada.  She is 3 hours into her flight and has over five more hours until she reaches French soil.  The neat way that I can follow this is with a website, http://flightaware.com/ .  You just have to put in the airline and flight number and it pulls up the flight status for that particular flight.  Pretty neat, isn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment