CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 3, 2011

Paige's Dance Recital

I will add more pictures once they are uploaded by the company on Monday but I wanted to show a picture of Paige that was taken after her dance recital on Sunday afternoon.  She was in beginning Modern dance and they did a wonderful job.  It was our first experience with dance costumes, hair and makeup but we made it through.  I was backstage so I wasn't able to take any pictures and they don't allow cameras during the performance so this is a picture from Don's phone taken in the lobby after the show. 

Yesterday was the last day of school for the girls for the summer so this weekend will be one of rest and relaxation.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment