CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day Weekend !


Ribbons and Bows


 I hope everyone has great plans for a great weekend.  This is the wreath that I made for Valentine's Day this year.  I was inspired by other blogs who had done similar wreaths for Christmas and Halloween.  I bought 10 kinds of ribbon, cut them each in 5 inch strips, hot glued them together and then onto a ribbon wrapped wreath form.  The time consuming portion of the wreath was cutting and hot gluing the ribbons but the actual placing of the ribbons on the wreath was fun (minus the hot glue gun burns).  I really like how it turned out and I am already thinking of ways to make this work for Easter. 

Monday night is a hard night of the week to celebrate Valentine's day but my daughter is going to make heart shaped ravioli for dinner.  She is in the pasta portion of her culinary classes.  How are you celebrating?  With your loved one or with family?

No comments:

Post a Comment