CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Climbing Aboard the Subway (Art) Train....

Okay, so if you haven't noticed on the web, there is a lot of really cool (and Free) printable subway art.  I have been loving it and enjoying it.  I print it out and I have one 8 X 10 picture frame where I change out my subway art printables for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, etc.  However, I wanted to make something of my own and after reading all the how to's on the internet, they seemed way too complex for my computer skills.  I am, after all, still trying to figure out this blogging business.  So I remembered a website that I had used in the past to make neat things for my girls, www.wordle.net.  You can create your own subway art of sorts or look at the gallery of words that others have created.  I like how you can change fonts, colors, styles, etc.  My favorite button is randomize.  You just enter the words you want and then play around with how they look and print.  You could enter names of family members, St. Patrick day words, Spring words, the possibles are endless. 


This one took me minutes to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment